Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome!

If you've found your way to this website, it's very likely thanks to the sponsership I had the honor of participating in at one of my all time favorite blogs:
Elise B over at EnJOY it.

I'm honored to be part of Mary Kay Cosmetics as an Independent Beauty Consultant. I've used Mary Kay products for a very long time. I went through many "over the counter" skin care products and was never happy. I used inexpensive lines, very expensive lines and still I was left with crazy oily skin that was at the same time tight and dry. Luckily, I met a consultant and was able to finally get the skin I've always wanted.

If you're not in the Indiana area where I live, don't worry. These days, almost anything, including Mary Kay can be done "virtually" over the interent. You can go to my Mary Kay website to shop and order. If you have any questions simply click on the contact me link.

One of the things I love about Mary Kay is that the company allows us to keep inventory on hand. So I almost always have what you need when you need it. No waiting, no need to work out a later pick up date!

Weekly I'll have a drawing for a free Mary Kay item from the names of everyone who leaves a comment here on my blog, so say hello and tell me if you've ever tried Mary Kay. [ Runs from Sunday to Saturday evening. I'll draw the name and announce the winner by noon Eastern time every Sunday. This begins TODAY, August 2]


**I ask if you have a consultant already who servicing your needs, you continue to do business with them. Thank you!***

4 comments:

  1. i have not tried mary kay but this blog is looking great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl--love the new blog. Pink is a wonderful color. Congrats on the MK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Congratulations on your new venture! I had so hoped I would continue to hear from you. I wish you all success! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lisa...
    big hugs from the Netherlands

    xoxo
    Emine

    ReplyDelete