Tuesday, August 25, 2009

hello my sunshines!

Hello to everyone who has found their way here via Elise Blahas' blog. Please leave a comment to be entered into the drawing I have about once a week for free Mary Kay goodness. Also, a reminder if you order and mention Elise in the comments on your order, one person will get their order HALF PRICE. Shop on, it's good for the economy and more importantly it's good skin care for you.

Be sure to check out the FREE virtual makeover on my website. You can upload a picture of yourself, and get a personalized look. How awesome is that, really? I love it. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I found my way here from Elise's blog...

    I'm so excited to check out your blog!

    Mandi C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Elise's blog! You should post a picture of yourself. My SIL is an MK rep and she's the best advert for it!

    ReplyDelete