Thursday, August 20, 2009

true story


anyone who knows me I think will tell you I'm an honest person. So let me tell you what happened today when I ran into the grocery store for a few things. The cashier said "Do you mind if I ask you how old you are?" Normally this iritates me a little but she was so nice. I told her my real age, 41. She couldn't believe it. She said "GOOD FOR YOU! You look great! I never would have thought that" she just went on and on. It made me feel good but it also enforced what I have been thinking: now that I'm back on Mary Kay products faithfully, I look good. My skin has a glow, my makeup goes on better. And get this: they have a lotion to help cellulite, and man my legs look better than they have in a while.

But on my face I've been using the Serum+C . It comes in a month supply, in 4 vials. That's because the formulation, mainly the C part, keeps better when packaged this way.
So my question today is, do you like the way you look? Women are hard on themselves, I think. I know I am. But I'm feeling good lately and I like it. If MK products help that well I'm all for it! Leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for some wonderful free Mary Kay goodie!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It depends on the day for me. I like the way I look when I have time to blow dry my hair, and got a good nights sleep, which doesn't happen very often with an 8 month old =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with the first comment, it really depends on the day. How much sleep, how much effort I have made to better my appearance(makeup, hair). It helps also, when I get a compliment from a well meaning friend or family member. One little compliment can change how I feel about my reflection for days. lol I defiantly look better when I have at least eye makeup on. But in my personal opinion, I am starting to get closer to 30 and I think I am starting to look less fresh and young around the eyes and mouth.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nine times out of 10 I love the way I look. Of course there are things about myself that I would like to change but I've learned to love my body and the way I look.

    ReplyDelete